In 2020 the KSOP-QMat Summer School will once again bring young scientists from around the world into to Black Forest to dive into fascinating recent advancements in the field of Optics & Photonics. This year, the summer school will be jointly organized by KIT and University of Strasbourg for the KSOP-QMat Summer School 2020.
Internationally renowned experts as well as KSOP scientists will discuss the hot topics of Optics & Photonics and give insights into their research in regard to the five Research Areas of KSOP.
We are looking forward to fascinating speeches, extended master classes with experts from academia and industry, alumni talks, vivid discussions, networking opportunities, and poster sessions by the PhD students!
Date: September 03-04, 2020.
Location: Haus der Kirche, Bad Herrenalb
Participation fee: The price for external guests is 150 € including accommodation and board.
Please register using the form below until July 31st!
The program is going to be announced soon. The following speakers have confirmed their participation:
- Prof. Dr. Alexander Szameit, University of Rostock
- Prof. Dr. Thomas Kirchartz, Forschungszentrum Jülich GmbH
- Dr.-Ing. Miriam Schreiber, Automated Driving: Multimodal perception and sensor systems (CR/AEV4) Robert Bosch GmbH
- Dr. Claudia Hössbacher, Polariton Technologies Ltd.
- Prof. Dr. Andrew Forbes, University of Witwatersrand