Photonics is constantly growing and presently covers a large range of interdisciplinary activities in the sectors of health, environment, energy, Transport, and telecommunications with either medium-term or long term social and economic outcomes. Photonics plays a key role in the discovery of new processes in nature and novel technologies, ist influence on fundamental knowledge developments and also on market novelties are undeniable.
The EUROPHOTONICS master course combines top-level training with excellent teaching for young scientists. Fellowships and mobility within the EUROPHOTONICS consortium institutions for EU and non-EU students are offered.
The Europhotonics Master program is organized by the following European institutions:
- Aix Marseille Université (FRANCE) (coordinator), Ecole Centrale de Marseille (FRANCE)
- KSOP (Karlsruhe School of Optics & Photonics) of KIT (Karlsruhe Institute of Technology) (GERMANY)
- Barcelona Universities (SPAIN):
- Tampere University of Technology (FINLAND)
- Vilnius University (LITHUANIA)
Five non European Universities are partners of the program:
- University of Rochester (USA)
- University of Gondar (ETHIOPIA)
- University of Shanghai Jiao Tong (CHINA)
- University of Sydney (AUSTRALIA)
- Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Mexico (MEXICO)
The application portal will open in 2021. Click here for more information about the application process.
Dr. Jurana Hetterich
Coordination Erasmus Mundus Program
jurana hetterich∂kit edu
+49 (0)721 608-42541