Step 1: Fill out the KSOP scholarship application form
You can apply for a scholarship together with your application for the M.Sc. Program in Optics & Photonics.
Please note that you only have a chance to receive the KSOP scholarship if you can prove excellent study results, meaning that you belong to the top 10% of your class.
If you fulfill these requirements please fill out the KSOP Scholarship Application Form.
Step 2: Submit your application
Please attach the application form to your complete application for admission.
Individual scholarship applications will not be processed.
Extension and Re-application
After the second semester you can apply for the extension of the scholarship for the second year. If you have not received a scholarship in the first year, you can also reapply then.
Please note the required criteria:
- min. 40 credit points shown in your transcript of records
- all lab courses completed
- 2 German courses completed
- report about first year of study (template is available on the internal sharepoint)
- strong commitment to KSOP