Want to pitch your own business idea in front of the ZEISS board? Entrepreneurship thinking is needed in any technologically driven company today! Acquire these competencies within the lecture "Business Innovation in Optics & Photonics." Learn from the innovation experts of ZEISS and get in touch with an attractive employer. The best teams get the chance to continue working on their projects after the lecture in the student lab of the newly built ZEISS InnovationHub at KIT Campus North. The lecture is open to Bachelor, Master and PhD students.
One day onsite visit in the ZEISS headquarters in Oberkochen, including pitch and tour of the technology exhibition and medical department
Lecture takes place at newly built ZEISS Innovation Hub at the KIT Campus North
- Get exposed to and work with agile working methods in developing your projects
- Examples of existing Smart Mobile Device Applications
- Brainstorming for ideas
- Mobile Device Technology,
- Optic Components,
- Display Technology (LCD, OLED),
- Tracking and Sensor Technologies in Smart Mobile Devices
Group Work & Group Presentations Technology
|Business Case Development /
|Management of Intellectual
|Market Segmentation||Importance of IP Management||How to run an agile R&D Project?|
|Market Research||Patent Research||Target Costing|
|Essentials of Finance||Licencing||Networked Product Development|
|How to write a Business Plan||Patent Infingement||Agile Project Simulation|
- Presentation of results of the group work to the new business experts committee of the Carl Zeiss AG
Please register for the lecture via ILIAS.
In case of questions, please do not hesitate to contact Ady Naber at ady.naber∂kit.edu.
Excursion to Carl Zeiss AG in Oberkochen (full day)