Doctoral researchers often benefit from knowledge on management topics at an early stage of their career.
Management expertise often has a positive impact on the career possibilities, especially when switching from academia to industry.
In the six units of the MBA Fundamentals Program you will learn a whole new approach regarding, e.g., project management, human resource management and marketing.
As a KSOP doctoral researcher you only need an approval of your PhD supervisor. Costs are covered.
- Completion of the program during the PhD work
- 6 units (each of 5 days), 4 units offered per year (completion within 1,5 years possible)
- Free selection of the units´ sequence
- Full-time workshops, exams subsequently
- Further Information: Download MBA Fundamentals program
Key Facts and Benefits
- MBA Fundamentals Certificate from the KIT and the HECTOR School of Engineering & Management
- No application deadline
- Individual start possible
- 18 credit points (ECTS) for MBA Fundamentals Program, are recognised in international MBA Programs
- Tuition fees are covered for KSOP doctoral researchers
Units 2018 / 19*
|Unit 1 - Projects||tba|
|Unit 2 - Values||May 6-10, 2019|
|Unit 3 - Markets||tba|
|Intercultural Training **||January 28-29, 2019|
|Unit 4 - People||January 21-26, 2019|
|Unit 5 - Information||September 23-28, 2019|
|Unit 6 - Operations||tba|
*Dates are subject to change.
**The Intercultural Training is not mandatory for the completion of the certificate and don't grant credits, but participation is strongly advised when completing the full program.